Monday, March 11, 2013

Nana's funeral

 Lake Jackson, TX aquarium.


 I just liked how big that guys smile is in this picture :)

 Ivy would touch anything the lady put in front of her, Deisen on the other hand...
 wouldn't touch a thing.  He did let me put this sea shell up to his ear, but you can still tell by his face that he was terrified!



 Ivy does this hunch walk/run all the time.  I am so glad that I finally captured it!  Hilarious :)

 Deisen and Ivy had a lot of fun at the beach house getting to know their cousins (or first cousins once removed, or second cousins...I never know which one to use)


 "Mommy yook, I Sand Man!"
 The view :)


 Deisen and Addee were inseparable
 Nana's funeral service was really nice.  She seemed to be quite the lady.  I do wish I could have gotten to know her better.
Jeffrey and all of his cousins

No comments: