Saturday, October 27, 2012

And since the summer...

 Green eggs and no ham, but a book!

 Ivy's first time in pig tails
 Flying!

 First day of school. This is literally the best picture I could get of both of them together
 Ivy with her lunch box.  Deisen has used this lunch box for the past couple of years and it belonged to Brett when he was in elementary school. 
 Deisen and his Spiderman lunch box
 Crying about something.
 I just thought DK looked cool :)
 We buzzed Jeffrey's hair right before we left for Utah.  He wanted it to be easy since he would be working 80 hours a week.  Deisen wanted "yittle haiwr" too, but it took me about 4 or more months to finally give in.  And here is my little guy with a buzzed head....
 We love it!  We love that you can really see his adorable face!  I will say that for about two weeks every time I walked into the family room, I seriously would hardly recognize my own son.  He looks completely different.  I am sure you can imagine all of the comments we have received since buzzing his head. 



 And...we have a climber
 A favorite activity for DK is playing the guitar with Daddy
 Reading a map of the United States
 Orange Beach




 Deisen was a lover of the water, Ivy, not so much.  But she did enjoy playing in the sand and going around the lazy river at the condo.

 This definitely captures her "worried about the water coming up to her toes" look :)






 After day one at the beach, we were both out.
 Painting Ivy's toes for the first time.  Here she is blowing on her toes to help them dry.

 All the girl in me loved this moment :)

 
Both kids are apple lovers and thoroughly enjoy tackling a whole apple in one sitting.

 Dressing up is an everyday occurrence here.
 Ivy is obsessed with Puppies (well, any animal really).  I got her this shirt and am posting this picture only because I think she looks adorable.
 Deisen was able to help pull out a bunch of carrots and peppers from the garden
 WHAT??  He actually ate the carrots!  I have never been able to get this kid to eat carrots.  I guess if you like them more when you pull them out of the ground.


No comments: