Wednesday, May 23, 2012

First season of soccer

Soccer has come and gone.  Jeffrey and I thoroughly enjoyed watching Deisen "play" or also known as "sit there on the line" or "run around while shooting webs at teammates/opposing team
We did get some cute pics :)
Although this isn't a tackle picture, there was a tackle or two thrown down during the season
This is the where he enjoyed standing if his web shooters weren't being used
Yes he wore his mask, and yes everyone loved it!
Web shooters out and active
Oh and when he wasn't "playing" we could find him jumping off the bleachers..again, take note of the web shooters :)
An older lady kept talking about how, "unsafe it is for that boy to keep jumping off the bleachers", I let that boy keep on jumping and took an awesome picture.  No broken bones yet, although I wouldn't put it past the Deis-man to get one one day!  And as usual I took great video but will put that up another day.

No comments: