Thursday, March 8, 2012

Children's Museum in Chattanooga, TN

Deisen loved digging through the sand, but only with his hands. He refused to go inside the sandbox and dig for dino bones. But he still managed to spend the majority of his time here, just as you see in pic 1 and 2 :)


All these pictures were taken by my Mom. I have yet to upload the pics I took, but I know that I got a pretty awesome one of DK touching the electric ball.
I think Ivy looks like her Nonnie's baby pictures here :)

Opening and closing the door kept this gal entertained for quite some time

We had a really fun day. Drove into Chattanooga around lunch time, grabbed lunch at a one of a kind pizza joint and spent the rest of the day at the museum. Both kidlets fell asleep on the ride home, delightful day!

No comments: