Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween School Program and Halloween Night

Unfortunately this might be the best group shot I got. Deisen's Halloween Program was the first kids program that he has participated in and I will have to say my kid was the cutest :)
Always in character
Yes Mom I did put Ivy in Deisen's dragon costume and no I didn't put a bow on top to make it more girly (although I probably should have)
The glasses Jeffrey's wearing are the "bad guy" glasses. He puts them on and he and Deisen play Spiderman and bad guy around the house.
Sister Patillo is always great during trick-or-treating ..she cackles like a great witch should:)
Ivy was a trooper but was only out with us (Mommy, Daddy, Nonnie and Paw Paw) for about half an hour, then Sharon took her back home to help hand out candy. When we got back to their house Deisen had a ball handing out the candy and yelling "Twick Tweet...Happ Hallween" And then he barfed...all over...later we would discover it was the beginning of a wonderful week full of strep throat. Yeah!

1 comment:

Sarah and AJ said...

Oh, that sounds rough. Cute kid, though!