Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus

On Christmas Eve we went to dinner (Outback, which is the Stifflemire tradition) and then drove around to see lights. We came across this one sign put out by one of our neighbors :)

Reading the Christmas story with Nonnie, Paw Paw and Uncle B
Pony ride
Good morning and Merry Christmas! We woke up to a couple of inches of snow. I felt a tinge of yeah and boo run through my system. I don't think I took any pics, but you can see it a bit through the blinds. Santa brought this Thomas rocker (we found it at a thrift store and it was embellished with gold, mirrors and all sorts of other goodies. I painted it to look like Thomas the Train). Now, a good month later, Deisen calls Thomas "Tanta" meaning Santa brought me this Thomas!

Presents from Auntie Great :)
Oh, I promise Thomas doesn't have such a creepy face in real life. And he got the hang of wanting/opening presents pretty quickly.



3 comments:

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

That Thomas rocker is AWESOME!! Did you really just score a sweet train rocker at a thrift store and paint it to look like Thomas? Cause it is spot on. SUPER cute! I follow this blog called Better After (http://betterafter.blogspot.com/) where she just posts before and afters of different projects - if you took a before shot your should do a blog post and send her an email. :)

Sarah and AJ said...

I'm totally impressed with that paint job.

stiff said...

awesome blog, thanks Kelli. I have so many before and after projects I wouldn't even know which one to send in :) However, I did forget to take a before pic. of the train