Monday, October 19, 2009

Look at what I did:)!!

I have been taking an upholstery class every Thursday for 4 hours and this is my first accomplishment. Jeffrey came to class with me this past Thursday and helped with the last bit of stapling and ply grip. Next I am doing one of our wing back chairs.










4 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

So, a couple things. First of all, when I read the post about Deisen and his paci one thing I noticed was your chair finished and I wanted to see it. Tada! Thanks for the next post! It looks awesome! Second, you say you're not "outdoorsey" but you have tons of pictures doing cool things outside. I think there was something else, but I've forgotten... I'm sure it had to do with how cute Deisen is. :)

Jessica Rodgers said...

Your are very talented that is a great hobbie to have. You will save a ton of money making your house cute!

Rachel said...

that looks fantastic! What a great talent to have!

Tera said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!