Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Deisen was a church going man today. Not only was he the cutest baby there but he was also the best dressed:)!! This is my personal favorite pic of the day!

Giving the bird to all those who disagree with his best dressed award.


Attack of the bunny!

Posing with the parentals

We produced a thinker
Giggles



Blue steele

3 comments:

Jessica Rodgers said...

love the pics he is getting bigger. Loved the family pic. Where did the hubby's hair go. He looks like a totally different person! whats the weather like there?

Chris Adams said...

Amber! I'm so glad that my mom ran into you! He is adorable and you look fantastic! It looks like you have been busy the last four years. I was thinking about you the other day wondering what you were up to. I think we lost touch around the time I went on a mission and you got married. I'm glad things are going so well for you and your cute family!

Rachel Adams said...

I published that last comment under an old blog. So I'm putting this on here so you can check out our blog. :)